International sea cargo transportation
International cargo transportation by sea has several advantages over other methods of goods delivery. High load capacity of vessels and almost unlimited capacity of seaways allow shipping companies to maintain more favorable prices than those offered by carriers of other transport types. This allows saving on large shipments delivery.
INIER has representatives in all the major sea ports which allows us to respond promptly to any customer requirements.
In the field of sea transportation INIER offers:
- Service of delivery to the port in the country of origin, consolidation of cargo from different suppliers and carrying out customs clearance in the country of origin;
- Sea freight to the ports of Estonia, Finland and Russia;
- Freight forwarding services within the port as well as export and dispatch of goods by rail and road transport to the final destination;
- Customs clearance at the Baltic customs and the customs of Ust-Luga port;
- Export shipments from the Russian Federation;
- Shipment of mixed cargoes by sea;
- Import and export of heavy, project, oversized and dangerous cargoes.
Call INIER +7 800 333-76-14 and get advice on sea cargo transportation today!