State registration of products
Certificate of state registration - officially confirms the product’s conformity with any kind of health and safety standards in force on the territory of the Customs Union. The document is issued as the evidence of the successful state registration process.
The complete list of the products for which it is necessary to execute the certificate of state registration, is contained in the "Unified list of the goods subject to sanitary and epidemiological supervision (control) at the Customs border of the Customs Territory of the Customs Union, approved by the Decision of the Customs Union Commission No. 299 of May 28, 2010".
The products specified in the list can be imported and sold in Russia, Kazakhstan and the Republic of Belarus only having state registration certificate.
The procedure for issuing the certificate of state registration is performed by Rospotrebnadzor, it includes:
- checking test results, toxicological, hygienic, and other types of product evaluation conducted in the laboratory;
- analyzing the documents that confirm the compliance with the sanitary-epidemiological norms. The documentation is prepared by the applicant, the list of documents for each product is unique;
- entering the information on the products into the State register of goods;
- issuing the certificate of state registration.
The validity term of the certificate - lifetime.
Applicant - a resident of the Russian Federation (legal entity or individual entrepreneur), a foreign manufacturer of the goods.
The process of the products state registration takes long time and is associated with a number of difficulties:
- the analysis is necessarily carried out in the laboratories accredited by Rospotrebnadzor;
- to turn to the laboratory it is necessary to have referral issued by authorized organizations;
- the preparatory phase of laboratory tests may take 2 months or more;
- laboratory services are expensive;
- the execution of the final documentation in Rospotrebnadzor takes more than a month.
The main problem when executing the state registration certificate – is incorrect or incomplete paperwork execution done by the applicant. This additionally delays the time. Especially if a mistake was revealed in the final stage.
The experts of INIER are ready to relieve you from the risks and problems associated with the procedure for obtaining the certificate of state registration. The experts of the company possess the most relevant knowledge and extensive practical experience of work with Rospotrebnadzor. This allows our clients to pass state registration as soon as possible and to avoid additional costs.
Regulatory framework for state registration of products:
"Unified list of goods subject to sanitary and epidemiological supervision (control) at the Customs border and Customs territory of the Customs Union", approved by the Decision of the Customs Union Commission No. 299 of May 28, 2010.
Call +7 800 333-76-14 INIER and get advice on the state registration of products today!